The Shanghai International Talent website, authorized by the Organization Department of Shanghai Municipal Party Committee, is a service platform releasing the latest authoritative talent preferential policies and start-up information, as well as collecting talent policies, innovation and entrepreneurship and living services information for talents. It’s a comprehensive portal website serving high-level overseas and domestic talents.
Shanghai International Talent Development Center
Post code: 201204
Address: No 1300, Keyuan Road, Pudong New Area, Pudong International Talent Center, Shanghai
Acceptance of Agreement
This Services Agreement of Shanghai International Talent Website Operation Team (the “Agreement”) is a pact between users and the Shanghai International Talent Website Operation Team.
1. Your access to and use of the Shanghai International Talent Website Operation Team (the “Team”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. You can choose to accept or not to accept the terms. If you do not agree with the agreement or want to modify it, you should stop or cancel our services. By accessing and using the agreement, you acknowledge that you have accepted these terms and conditions, including any future modifications of them.
2. The Team reserves the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If any terms and conditions contained in this agreement are changed, the amended notice will be posted on the Shanghai International Talent website. Once posted, the new agreement will come into force in place of the previous one. We suggest that you check here periodically for the most up-to-date version of the agreement.
3. This agreement is applicable to all the services provided by the Team. But when you use some specific service that has its own terms and conditions, you should comply with the terms and conditions. They are part of this agreement.
4. If any term or condition is abolished, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of other terms and condition.
5. Unless additional statement, any added content to enlarge the scope of services will be bound by this agreement.
Exclusion of Warranty
1. You acknowledge that the use of the services is done at your own risk.
2. You agree that the entire risks pertaining to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, timeliness and security is with you.
Modification, Interruption or Termination
1. The Team will try its best to give prior notice for the suspension of website services caused by system maintenance or upgrade.
2. In case of any following conditions, the Term has the rights to interrupt or terminate the services without prior notice:
(1) False personal information given of users
(2) Users break the rules of this agreement.
3. Besides the above two conditions, the Team reserves the rights to interrupt or terminate the services at any time without prior notice and it has no responsibility for users or the third party.
1. The website services may include text, graphics, audio, design, software, pictures and videos. All content is protected by the Copyright Law of the People’s Republic of China, Trademark Law, and other relevant laws concerning property rights.
2. You should be authorized to use the content. Any other use of all the content, including copy and reproduction, without the prior written permission of the Team is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify us in respect of all losses and costs (including legal and professional fees), paid to third-parties, arising out of or in connection with a breach by you.
1. This agreement and its terms shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China. In case of a conflict of law provisions, please comply with the laws.
2. The two parties of the agreement shall negotiate for any dispute in the terms. Otherwise, any party can take judicial proceedings before the local people’s court where the Team is located.
Unless clearly stated otherwise, all notices will be sent to users’ email addresses or other specified address. Any notice delivered shall be deemed to have been given 24 hours after it is sent, unless we are informed of invalid email address. Notices can also be sent to your registered address via prepaid registered mail, in which circumstance notices shall be deemed to have been given three days after being posted.
Right of Interpretation
The right of final interpretation belongs to the Team. In case of conflicts of laws of the PRC, the laws shall prevail.