Instructions for Applying for Annual Inspection on Alien Employment Permit
Subject: Applying for Annual Inspection on Alien Employment Permit
Authority: Shanghai Administrative Center for Employment of Foreigners (Shanghai Administrative Center for Employment of Personnel from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao)
Address: 4F,No.77 Meiyuan Rd,Shanghai.
Zip code: 200070
Website: www.12333sh.gov.cn wsbs.shwjzx.12333sh.gov.cn
Inquiry Telephone Number: 12333
Business Telephone Number: 32511585
Business Hours from Monday to Thursday: 9: 00AM-11: 30AM, 1:30PM-5:00PM
Business Hours for Friday: 9: 00AM-11: 30AM, 1: 30PM-3: 30PM
RULES FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGNERS IN CHINAPromulgated jointly by the Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation of the People's Republic of China
PROPOSALS OF THE LABOUR BUREAU OF SHANGHAI ON IMPLEMENTING THE RULES FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGNERS IN CHINA
RULES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE LAW OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA ON CONTROL OF THE ENTRY AND EXIT OF ALIENS
(Approved by the State Council on December 1985,and revised on July 1994)
Documents Required for Application:
I, Applying for Annual Inspection at Reception Center
1. One filled-out Application Form of Annual Inspection for Employment Permit; (which can be downloaded on the website);
2. Employment Permit (original);
3. Valid residence permit for foreigner; (Both original and copy are needed.)
4. In case any contents of Employment Permit need alteration, relevant proof documents shall be provided.
5. Other documents requested by the certificate issuing authority.
II, Applying for Employment Permit Extension by Internet
1. Visit the website of the Municipal Human Resources & Social Security Bureau (http//: www.12333sh.gov.cn);
2. Choose "On-line Application"-"Application for Employers"-"Overseas Personnel";
3. Log in by inputting your username, password and other information required;
4. Choose certain links to complete the application.
5. Applicants can also be made at Online Employment Service for Overseas Personnel in Shanghai (http://wsbs.shwjzx.12333sh.gov.cn).
Procedures and Responding Time for Application
1. The authority will issue an Administration Permission Receipt to the applicant after the employer submitting the documents required for the annual inspection according to regulations;
2. The authority will verify the documents and notify the employer the exact time to acquire the certificate in 5 working days.
3. The employer may visit on-line application website toinquire about the result of any application in 5 working days.
1.Employer must carry its "User's Card for Employers"whenever any application is made.
2.If the validity of the Employment Permit is over one year (validity of one year not included), the employer of the certificate holder shall apply for annual inspection of the Employment Permit in 30 days' advance before the annual inspection date, which is exactly one year after the issuing date or after last annual inspection.
3.In case the pages for annual inspection in the Employment Permit are used up, one passport photo should be provided for a new certificate.
Form for Application
Application Form for Annual Inspection of Alien Employment Permit
- Regulations of Shanghai Municipality on Encouraging the Establishment and Development of Foreign-funded Research and Development Centers
- Guide to Application for High-end Foreign Talent Recognition
- Notice on Further Improvement of Online Approval for Foreigner’s Work Permit in China (Version 3.0) and Optimization of Matters Related to Foreigner’s Work Permit in Shanghai