The business of physical examination and vaccination on No. 15 Jinbang Road will be gradually reopened since May 23, 2022.
Please pay attention to the announcement via website and APP about the reopening time of our Pudong branch (No. 2090 Jinqiao Road).
Relevant precautions are notified as follows.
1. Appointment is necessary for physical examination and vaccination.
(1) Please make an appointment via website （https://online.shhg12360.cn/sithc）or APP for the reservation of U.S. immigrant medical examination, U.K. pre-entry TB screening program, Korea pre-entry TB screening program, health examination or/and vaccination for Chinese students studying abroad and health administration for foreigners. If you have made an appointment on April 1st and 2 2022, please come to our center with the appointment information after May 23 without making any new appointment.
(2) Please call 021-62683085 after May 23 for the reservation of visa medical examination of Australian, Canada and New Zealand.
2. For the sake of the health of related contacts and in accordance with current municipal epidemic prevention and control policy, please do not come to our center for the physical examination and vaccination if you have following situations.
(1) Stay in enclosed areas, control areas and medium and high risk areas.
(2) In the period of isolation observation.
(3) In the period of health monitoring.
(4) Symptoms of fever and dry cough.
(5) Your roommate has been diagnosed as COVID-19 or asymptomatic infection in the past 14 days.
(6) Less than 14 days after arriving in Shanghai from medium and high risk areas.
3. Negative report of COVID-19 nucleic acid test within 48 hours based on the time of sampling, valid ID card and reservation are necessary to enter our center. Please scan the "site code" by app of wechat or alipay and cooperate with the entrance epidemic prevention verification including information registration, epidemiological investigation and temperature measurement.
4. After the expiration of the 14-days isolation period and 7-days community health monitoring period, foreigners should bring the supporting documents for the release of isolation, nucleic acid test report within 48 hours and physical examination reservation for the health examination.
5. Please wear masks without breathing valves throughout the process in our center and keep social distance.
6. In order to avoid the risk of cross infection, accompanying persons are not allowed to enter our center.
7. Please cooperate with the guidance of epidemic prevention staff.
8. If you can't sign in on time after making a successful appointment, please cancel the appointment in time for the next appointment.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Shanghai International Travel Healthcare Center
(Shanghai Customs Port Clinic)